FOR YOUR INSPIRATION
- Category: Isithembiso Baby Haven Source link : isithembiso.org/donate.html
Let’s Change Lives Together
by donating to Isithembiso Babies Home, you’ll play a part in securing a future for the young lives in our care.
We invite you to give more abandoned babies a future!
Partner with Isithembiso Babies Home in their effort to start a second babies home by July 2018!
It's called #Givenafuture and here’s what you do!
Simply take the #GivenAFuture Baby Photo Challenge by posting a selfie with you holding one of your baby photos on Facebook.
Use #GivenAFuture, copy and paste this post and tag 3 friends to join the challenge!
Then go to the Isithembiso website to donate R100 or more!
or click on the link and we will take you straight there.
Isithembiso Babies Home officially opened its doors on the 1st of November 2005. The vision for this home was birthed in the heart of Bradley Verreynne – Lead Elder of Oxygen Life Church in Port Elizabeth. We have seen many inspiring displays of God's provision, which continues to this day. Since 2005 we have cared for more than 120 babies. Of those babies some have been re-united with their families and others have been adopted or fostered.
What we do
Isithembiso provides a place of safety for children ages 0 – 3 years old who have been abandoned, abused or neglected. We nurture, love and help to develop their physical, emotional and cognitive abilities, while working hand-in-hand with social services to place each precious child with a foster or adoptive home or reunite them with their families. We are able to provide a safe, healthy and loving family environment for a maximum of 6 children at any given time.
Vision & Mission
- Rescuing babies. Creating families. Changing a nation.
- Growth: develop every baby physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
- Empowerment: train and equip caregivers and volunteers who care for neglected and abused babies.
- Relationships: foster strong relationships with social workers and investors involved in the home.
- Support: help families who have adopted or fostered with advice and resources.
- Awareness: Highlight the plight of neglected and abused babies and the cause of the problem, inspiring people to action.
- Excellence: do everything as well as possible.
- Compassion: display deep empathy for every baby.
- God-centered: base decisions on Biblical principles and the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- Accountable: manage affairs in a way that is inclusive and justifiable.
- Teamwork: endevour to work together.
GET IN TOUCH
Tel: +27 64 939 4740
Cell: +27 71 609 0008
22B Newcombe Ave
This Baby Haven NEEDS YOU!